The New Fundraising Campaign

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Jan 19 14:14:32 UTC 2019

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 08:17:30AM +0000, Anonymouse via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Saturday, 19 January 2019 at 06:43:34 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > This forum is very functional.  I would participate less in a forum
> > that requires loading up a browser to use. But then again, maybe
> > people would be happier if I wasn't around to blab about vim and
> > symmetry and why dub sux, so perhaps that might be for the better.
> > :-P
[...]
> For us on the browser pages don't always load, though.

That's a valid complaint.  It would serve us well if the Foundation can
pay for dedicated hardware for the forum, instead of the current machine
that seems to get overloaded every so often.

Or if the problem is software, pay for someone to fix it or replace it
with something that doesn't have this problem.

All problems are easy in retrospect.