Spasm 0.1.3 released - with bindings to web apis

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Sat Jan 26 10:24:05 UTC 2019

Spasm is a betterC library for web development that uses LDC to
compile to WebAssembly, and I just released a major update.

It now has bindings to most web api's, like the dom, fetch,
audio, webgl, etc.

So you can do things like this:

---
import spasm.bindings;
import spasm.dom;
import spasm.types;

extern (C) export void _start()
{
   auto elem = document.createElement("div").as!HTMLElement;
   elem.style.backgroundColor = "green";
   elem.innerHTML = "BLA BLA!";
   elem.addEventListener("mouseover",(event){
       console.log("onmouseover");
       console.log(event);
       console.log(event.as!MouseEvent.clientX);
     });

   auto root = document.querySelector("body").front;
   root.appendChild(elem);
}
---

And have it Just Work.

See the repo for more info: https://github.com/skoppe/spasm

It is still a WIP but I am getting there.