Spasm 0.1.3 released - with bindings to web apis

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Sun Jan 27 09:22:19 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 26 January 2019 at 15:34:15 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> amazing! I would really like to try it but it seem the
> precompiled LDC version doesn't support the wasm output and I
> have no idea what that wercker stuff is you mentioned or how to
> use the container you sent with compiling on my local
> filesystem and not inside a sandbox :/

Make sure you have installed docker on your machine (are you
running windows?), go inside your workspace directory and run

`docker run --rm -ti -v $PWD:/app --workdir /app
dlang2/ldc-ubuntu:1.13.0 /bin/bash`

This will start a docker container with ldc 1.13.0 installed on
ubuntu. It will also mount the current directory under `/app`.

Inside the container you can just run dub, etc. And on your host
you can just edit the files.

> Still looks great having this, especially now with all these
> APIs. I would really like to try making WebGL run with this in
> the future

Have you seen the underrun example?