New Fundraiser: D Forums Server

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:37:39 UTC 2019

On Monday, 28 January 2019 at 09:22:33 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:

> I tried it twice via flipcause but it ended with:
>
>    Looks like your session has expired!
>
>    You will be redirected to the Home page.
>
> Please take a look!

Sorry, Martin, but I'm unable to reproduce this at all. I've
tried from three different browsers on Windows, both logged in
and out of Flipcause. I'll keep checking on my other devices and
see if I can reproduce it at all.

If it keeps up, please let me know. See if there's anything in
your JS console (just in case they log things there) and email
that to me along with any other details you think relevant (date
& time, etc.) and I'll check with their support.