GtkD Blog Now Up and Running

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Jan 30 20:07:15 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-30 11:35, Ron Tarrant wrote:

> You said you're on OSX, right? Is it possible that dub just isn't as
> cooperative on Windows 10? Of course, if you can see something in this
> output that hints at a fix, please let me know.

It's Optlink being stupid as always. If you want to figure out what's
wrong you can invoke Dub with the "--verbose" flag to have it print the
commands it's running, i.e. how it's invoking the compiler and the
linker. You can do the same thing when invoking the compiler manually by
adding "-v" to see how it links the application and compare that with Dub.

Or, you can try compiling as COFF instead of OMF which will not use
Optlink. Add the flag "--arch=x86mscoff" when invoking Dub.

--
/Jacob Carlborg