A tutorial teaching the basics about multimedia with the arsd library

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Mon Jul 1 04:27:31 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 30 June 2019 at 23:46:27 UTC, Murilo wrote:
> Hi everyone, I am writing a tutorial teaching the basics about
> multimedia programming using the arsd library. This is a
> library all D programmers should have since it is very useful
> and easy. In this tutorial I will teach in a fun and easy way
> how to use it for GUIs, image displays, games, etc...
>
> Here is the GitHub link:
> https://github.com/MuriloMir/arsd_multimedia_tutorial
> And please join the official facebook Dlang group:
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProgrammingInD/

Hi,

please consider using Dub, this will reduce a lot of complexity
of the tutorial.
Everything you need to run this arsd based application is just
use 1 command: dub app.d

```
/+ dub.sdl:
     name "application"
     dependency "arsd-official:cgi" version="3.0.1"
     subConfiguration "arsd-official:cgi" "embedded_httpd"
+/

import arsd.cgi;

void main()
{
     cgiMainImpl!(handle, Cgi, defaultMaxContentLength)(["--port",
"5000"]);
}

void handle(Cgi cgi)
{
     cgi.setResponseStatus("204 No Content");
}
```

Kind regards
André