Symmetry Autumn of Code 2019

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 09:24:31 UTC 2019

The D Language Foundation is partnering with Symmetry Investments
for the second Symmetry Autumn of Code. I've written up a blog
post about it [1] and updated the SAoC page [2] with the new
details.

Potential mentors, please be sure to contact me or announce your
availability in the forums. We want to increase the odds that
each applicant has a mentor lined up when they submit their
application. Mentors are also getting paid this time around.

I haven't shared this on reddit yet. I plan to do so later this
week, so please refrain from sharing on /r/programming just yet.

[1]
https://dlang.org/blog/2019/07/01/get-ready-for-symmetry-autumn-of-code-2019/
[2] https://dlang.org/blog/symmetry-autumn-of-code/