I was able to write some D last week!

Greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:09:14 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 02:32:22 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> I am bumping the arsd repo dub's version number to 4.0.0. (this
> is super super arbitrary for me though, I very rarely ACTUALLY
> break backward compatibility, in fact I try to be both backward
> and forward compatible with myself and with dmd versions, just
> meh)
>
> Anyway, while version numbers are silly, you can read a more
> informational summary of a bunch of the new stuff here:
>
> http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2019_07_08.html
>
> ask me anything you like

I don't know much about this project but l which to know more.
How does it compare to vibe.d? it even has http2. Where can one
get a tutorial for it? It will be better for this project to have
a website of its own like vibe.d

All the web framework only vibe was set up with business in mind.

I will be happy for your reply