I was able to write some D last week!

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:31:15 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 12:09:14 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:
> I don't know much about this project but l which to know more.

My code is the oldest continuously maintained web library in D,
started in 2008 and still developed today. It also does a bunch
of other things like gui too.

> How does it compare to vibe.d?

vibe.d has marketing, I don't really care since I write it for
myself. That's the biggest difference.

 From a technical perspective, vibe is committed to its event
driven model, while mine is more flexible and can use any
additional libraries and is broadly compatible with environments
(including old style cgi, where it started).

The only docs I have for it are on dpldocs.info.