gtkDcoding Facelift Launch

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:21:46 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 12:16:30 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:

> Thanks a million, times. I will like a tutorial also on D
> standard library if you have the time.

You're welcome. That's an good suggestion, but it may take me a
while to get there (so many topics piling up as it is).

But in the meantime, you might have a look at Ali's book
(http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html). It helped me get started.

Another is Mike's "Learning D" which I've used as a reference
quite often:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d

Either of those should get you going and, naturally, if you have
questions, there's a whole raft of people on here who are always
willing to supply answers.