I was able to write some D last week!

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Thu Jul 11 13:14:47 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 13:12:22 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 12:31:15 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 12:09:14 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:
>>> I don't know much about this project but l which to know more.
>>
>> My code is the oldest continuously maintained web library in
>> D, started in 2008 and still developed today. It also does a
>> bunch of other things like gui too.
>>

> And dom.d is also one of the longest, still _working_ XML
> parser that is easy to use.
> Longevity and availability have value.

Diamond has XML parsing and HTML parsing too (Not sure how well
it works but it should.)

And also CSS3 selector parsing (still not CSS parsing though.)

https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/tree/master/dom
https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/tree/master/html
https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/tree/master/xhtml
https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/tree/master/xml