Release D 2.087.0

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:06:58 UTC 2019

On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 12:42:57 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
> ... and are the exception, not the rule.  I believe they should
> be moved to `rt`.

BTW, from this discussion it seems to me that you did not have a
good overview of the situation and made a bad decision based on
that. No problem there, however, throughout this discussion,
you've made a number of claims that have been refuted, and
instead of re-evaluating the situation, you've stuck to your
position while presenting continuously more radical
counter-arguments. At this point, I apologize and would like to
ask you to carefully consider whether you are trying to neutrally
argue for the best outcome to make D better, or merely to
continue supporting your position.