Release D 2.087.0

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:55:02 UTC 2019

On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 19:56:29 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> (Corollary: This should be fixed in a point release to unbreak
> various tooling and dependent build systems.)

Fortunately, these changes still have not appeared in a release,
so we can still fix them. The reason why this discussion occurred
in this thread was that a Digger user tried to install the
"master" version after a stable release, at which point the
change had already occurred in the master branch.

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/2681