I was able to write some D last week!

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Thu Jul 25 13:02:32 UTC 2019

 From an earlier post:
>In particular, nginx can do a scgi proxy with a unix socket and
>this may be easier to use with your firewall and filesystem
>permissions.

Oooooh, I tried it. First nginx didn't find the socket. Guess
why? Because nginx runs in a virtualized filesystem. Relocated
the socket, now nginx says access denied, sure nginx and your
server can run under different accounts, permissions should be
tweaked accordingly, tweaked them, still access denied, relocated
the socket a bit more, still access denied. Guess why? I turned
out to be some kind of audit, selinux or something like that, it
just fails with generic access denied error. Ok, FHS recommends
/var/run, but it's rwxr-xr-x root root. Wut? Run a network server
as root? Tried tcp, it just works.