Redis client hunt-redis RC1 released

ikod geller.garry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 10:03:54 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 16:23:58 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 07:57:06 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> A Powerfull Redis client library for D Programming Language.
>>
>> Porting from java Jedis, support redis 3.x / 4.x all features
>> and 5.x
>>  some features.
>
> Why? There is the excellent TinyRedis project. Does it not have
> some feature you need?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but TinyRedis supports only TcpSocket -
so it can't be used with vibe (or another eventloop/async
library) or unix socket. I'm seeing this just looking to
https://github.com/adilbaig/Tiny-Redis/blob/master/source/tinyredis/connection.d so maybe I missed something.

Also I don't see redis cluster support.

Alas, hunt software is almost unusable because of lack of any
documentation. So people forced reinvent redis client over and
over again.