Seoul D Meetup--August 14th, 7:00 PM

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:43:23 UTC 2019

For the hordes of D programmers hiding somewhere in Seoul, Korea,
our next Seoul D meetup is at 7:00 PM on August, 14, at Hyundai
Studio Black near Gangnam Station. We've got ourselves a Meetup
page now [1], so we're moving up in the world.

We're calling the event "An Introduction to D" as we're expecting
most attendees to be unfamiliar with D. We'll have a fallback
talk ready to go in case we actually find ourselves surrounded by
people who are already programming in D.

A big thanks to the BOS Platform Foundation for sponsoring us.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Seoul-D-Programmers/events/263529419/