Revisions to the DIP Process

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:30:13 UTC 2019

feedback here in the forums), I've updated the documentation for
the DIP process and the DIP author guidelines, and I've added
guidelines for reviewers. It's all summarized in this blog post:

https://dlang.org/blog/2019/06/04/revisions-to-the-dip-process/

Anyone intending to participate in the DIP process as an author
or as a reviewer is requested to become familiar with this
documentation. Feedback is welcome.

I'll give this a day to settle in. Tomorrow I'll be announcing a
second round of Community Review for DIP 1019, this time under
the revised process.