Started a neat 3D model project of D's mascot in Paint3D

Aurélien Plazzotta here at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:32:27 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 05:58:42 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
> On Tuesday, 4 June 2019 at 14:44:22 UTC, KnightMare wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 4 June 2019 at 01:54:28 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
>>> I hope someone is better in paint3d than I am!
>>>
>>> https://github.com/KaylanTussey/3DD

You could try to add him some eyebrows to increase his number of
facial expressions in the future, and if you can and want to do
it, try to articulate the legs and the arms when the D guy is
bouncing.

Perhaps, someone would be interested to turn the logo into a 2D
or 3D comics for marketing purposes, for forums like reddit.

It could be a cynical one like a duel between D guy and another
bad boy in a compiler battlefield, with gears and mechanics in
the background, with tools or equipment looking like symbols
(e.g. =+, /* */, {}, int[string], ++i, etc. in the cartoon style
of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island).

For example, C++ throwing an C++17 standard at his opponent, but
our guy manage to dodge it and counteract with a superior
metaprogramming punch and defeat him, stealing his best features
under the shape of his "++" letters and drinking it like a DIP
potion to enhance his visual attributes (like growing a new pair
of eyebrows! lol).
A few lines of bad or best code practices could be summoned to
embellish the ideological programming fight.

A second round would involve Rust boy and his terrible high kick
with Traits' features. ^^