Started a neat 3D model project of D's mascot in Paint3D

Aurélien Plazzotta here at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:42:42 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 05:58:42 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
> On Tuesday, 4 June 2019 at 14:44:22 UTC, KnightMare wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 4 June 2019 at 01:54:28 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
>>> I hope someone is better in paint3d than I am!
>>>
>>> https://github.com/KaylanTussey/3DD

I forget to involve reddit, which could be a logo too, in charge
of communication of war declarations, like a herald, when another
language announce a new feature, or a new standard version.

The purpose here would be to increase the likelyhood of a
partnership with reddit moderation team, who could turn it into
new traffic whether they decide or not to adapt the comics for
other languages.