D IDE dexed - v3.7.10 available

Machine Code jckj33 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 20:12:41 UTC 2019

On Monday, 10 June 2019 at 20:34:14 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> A small update of this IDE dedicated to the D languages and its
> tools [1].
> Only some small fixes and adjustments, see [2] for details and
> pre-compiled binaries.
>
> [1] https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed
> [2] https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed/releases/tag/v3.7.10

You're the author? Thank you very much! When I was working on
project on linux, this was the best I could find. It has a issue
with crashing but deleting a temporary file (sorry don't remeber
name now...) fixed the issue.
So you've written this IDE by youtself? I was interesting in
building a small IDE. Do you have any books (not sure if exists)
on topic? or links/resource that might be helpful?