Beta 2.087.0

Johannes Loher johannes.loher at fg4f.de
Tue Jun 18 17:34:46 UTC 2019

Am 17.06.19 um 00:47 schrieb Martin Nowak:
> Glad to announce the first beta for the 2.087.0 release, ♥ to the 66
> contributors.
>
> http://dlang.org/download.html#dmd_beta
> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.087.0.html
>
> As usual please report any bugs at
> https://issues.dlang.org
>
> -Martin

Thanks to evrybody who helped making this possible. This is a really
exciting release. Personally, I'm very much looking forward to

- "Local templates can now receive local symbols."
- "Template alias parameters now match basic types as a conversion."
- "Phobos is now compiled with -preview=dip1000"

The first 2 fix huge annoyances which I have run into several times
already. And phobos being compile with DIP1000 is a major milestone
towards a safer D.

Thanks again to everybody involved!