Donate to the Human Resource Fund and get a DConf 2019 t-shirt

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 05:19:41 UTC 2019

The details are in my latest blog post:

https://dlang.org/blog/2019/06/23/dconf-t-shirts-and-the-human-resource-fund/

Follow the instructions there to make a $60 donation to the HR
fund and receive a DConf 2019 t-shirt. DMan t-shirts and DConf
2020 discounts are also available for larger donations.

But please note, the DConf 2019 shirts are only available through
the link in the blog post, not from the link on the dlang.org
donation page. Again, please read the blog post for the details.

As I mentioned during the AGM at DConf, the HR fund is of
critical importance right now. We need to grow it as much as
possible in order to hire folks to do the difficult work that we
can't get done on the cheap.