Visual D 0.50.0 released

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Tue Jun 25 13:53:04 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 25 June 2019 at 12:24:03 UTC, a11e99z wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 June 2019 at 17:58:27 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>> today a new version of Visual D has been released.
>
> and now I have some issues with new VD 0.50:
> and now main troubles: I cant build any D project any more from
> VS.
> - compiling as "LDC x64": again used OPTLINK. why? LDC has own
> lld-link.

I deinstalled Build Tools, installed VC++ from VS-Installer to
Community folder as 99% does.
same problems.
deinstalled VD0.50, install it again, all settings restored from
olds (I want to do clean installation)
deinstalled VD0.50, installed 0.49.2, same problems and same old
settings.
pic of LDC x64 w OPTLINK https://pasteboard.co/Il3uc0E.png
well, now i can not compile D projects at all with any version of
VD.