The D Programming Language has been accepted as a GSoC 2019 organization

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Thu Mar 7 10:01:33 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 22:34:45 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some very exciting news to share.
>
> The D Language Language got accepted as a Google Summer of Code
> organization!
>
> The official GSoC page provides a few initial pointers and
> details:
>
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6103365956665344
>
> Below, I will try to answer a few common questions:
>
> What projects will be offered?
> ------------------------------
>
> You can find a list of potential projects at the D wiki:
>
> https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2019_Ideas
>
> However, students can, of course, come up with their own
> projects, too!

> Happy hacking!

@Students: you can find idea threads with more detailed and
specific information about individual DLang GSoC subcomponents on
our General Newsgroup with the [gsoc] tag.
So far, these idea finding thread exists:

- DUB
(https://forum.dlang.org/thread/eftttpylxanvxjhoigqu@forum.dlang.org)
- DMD
(https://forum.dlang.org/thread/iwvtxsecerbshhagaunj@forum.dlang.org)

Please don't be shy and start your own thread ;-)