DConf 2019 Submissions and Early-Bird Discount

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:04:54 UTC 2019

The DConf 2019 submission deadline has passed. There's still time
to send something in if you missed it. We won't be reviewing
submissions until this coming weekend, so anything that comes in
before then won't be turned away.

https://dconf.org/2019/index.html

That also means the early-bird discount is ending soon. If you're
planning to attend, you'll save 15% on the registration fee if
you register by Sunday. From Monday, the regular fee goes into
effect.

https://dconf.org/2019/registration.html

For those of you have already registered, we've still got slots
available for the tours on May 6 & 7. Email me at
aldacron at gmail.com if you want to participate.