bindbc-freetype

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:40:25 UTC 2019

My personal projects have been suffering for the past few months
because there's always something more important that needs my
attention. With the recent release of Freetype 2.10, I figured
I'd better make some time to port DerelictFT over to BindBC. So
today I finally did.

DerelictFT only supported FreeType 2.6 and 2.7. bindbc-freetype
supports 2.6.4, 2.7.1, 2.8.1, 2.9.1, and 2.10.0, all configurable
at compile-time. If you haven't yet used a BindBC package, please
see the readme of this (or any) package to learn how to configure
it and handle errors (there are no exceptions in BindBC).

https://code.dlang.org/packages/bindbc-freetype

If you find any bugs, please report them.

https://github.com/BindBC/bindbc-freetype/issues

Thanks!