DC v1.0.0 - cross-platform D compiler install management tool

Mihails a at a.a
Sun Mar 31 11:39:20 UTC 2019

Glad to announce first version of
https://github.com/mihails-strasuns/dc suitable for public
destruction. It is a small utility originally created to fulfill
similar purpose to existing `install.sh` script but also with
Windows support.

https://github.com/mihails-strasuns/dc/releases/tag/v1.0.0

It is provided as an independent statically linked binary which
creates and maintain own toolchain directory with
`bin`/`lib`/`imports` sub-directories and allows to quickly
switch between compiler versions.

Two main use cases:

- Cross-platform CI, being able to just say `dc use ldc-1.14.0`
in your test spec for both Linux and Windows
- Quicky and dirty switching between compiler versions on
development machines.

Contrary to `install.sh` and DVM approach, DC changes active
compiler globally instead of a current shell context only. This
done intentionally to simplify integration with IDEs and other
non-CLI tools - though temporary shell-only switching is also
planned once I come with a decent design.

It is also possible (and encouraged) to put own development tools
and static libraries in toolchain `bin` and `lib` folders
accordingly to make them easily available without doing any
system install.

Right now the tool is in "works for me" stage, any feedback is
welcome.