DVM - D Version Manager 0.5.0

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Mar 31 19:14:13 UTC 2019

I would like to announce a new release of DVM, 0.5.0. This release
contains two important bug fixes: making the Dub binary executable and
downloading the latest compiler, i.e. the `-l` flag now works again.

The release and binaries are available here [1]. I might upload a
FreeBSD binary later, if I get that to work.

For those not familiar with DVM:

DVM allows you to easily download and install D compilers and manage
different versions of the compilers.

Full changelog:

New/Changed Features:
   * Add a flag to print the version of DVM, `--version`

Bugs Fixed:
   * Fixed installing the latest compiler, that is using the `-l` flag
   * Issue 44: Make dub executable
   * Issue 42: Doesn't compile with recent compilers (e.g. dmd-2.074.1)

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm/releases/tag/v0.5.0

--
/Jacob Carlborg