Hunt Framework 2.1.0 released
zoujiaqing at gmail.com
Tue May 7 08:33:05 UTC 2019
## Hunt Framework 2.1 Changelog
### Hunt library
The Hunt module is enhanced, the API is richer, friendlier and
more stable, and the I/O performance and stability are further
improved. We are trying to improve the modules such as hunt.
Concurrency, Locale, hunt. IO and hunt. Collection.
### For database
Mainly fixed database connection pooling issues and now better
supports high concurrent database requests.
Major enhancements include support for PostgreSQL statements.
Mainly fixed some bugs related to transaction processing and SQL
### I18N APIs
1. New language dictionary data batch add interface;
1. The language dictionary lookup interface is changed from
getText to trans.
### Other changes
1. Fix the problem that the view file may not be loaded correctly;
1. Fix Session storage problem;
1. Fix the problem of obtaining url query parameters;
1. JsonResponse module improvement;
1. Support direct use of Redis storage operation.
More information about the Digitalmars-d-announce