DConf 2019 Livestream

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 08:25:18 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at 08:21:33 UTC, Thomas Brix Larsen
wrote:

>> I am able to join with Firefox.  I can see the video, but no
>> audio.  I'm still troubleshooting.
>>
>> Mike
>
> I had to click Audio Connection -> Computer to get audio.

You mean the "Call using computer" option.  That gives me an
error:

"Can't Call Using Computer, We're having a problem connecting to
audio using your computer. Choose another audio connection option
or try again."

I guess it's unique to my computer.  I'll have to try from
another computer.

Can you see Walter's presentation though?  It looks like just an
overexposed whitewash.  I can't see anything on the presentation
screen except white.

Mike