DConf 2019 Livestream

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:13:18 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at 10:13:35 UTC, Ethan wrote:

> Good news everyone! A Youtube stream will be arriving after the
> lunch break.
>
> Cheers for your patience.

Now I get to bring the bad news. There's an issue right now with
YouTube flipping the video horizontally in the livestream such
that everything is backwards. They've been trying to find a
solution for it but are so far unable to. As such, we're stuck
with WebEx for the remainder of the day. They'll try to get it
sorted this evening so that we can stream on YouTube tomorrow.

Sorry for those of you having difficulties with WebEx.