DConf 2019 Slides

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:02:32 UTC 2019

On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 22:36:13 UTC, John Carter wrote:
> On Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at 08:50:15 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>
>> Jens Mueller is speaking after Walter. His slides can be found
>> here:
>

> Thanks for what you are doing here, I have looked at them all!
>
> Is there a video and/or slides for Walter's keynote anywhere?

We found out during Walter's talk that the slides were not
visible on the livestream, so I started asking speakers for their
slides and linking them here for livestream viewers to follow
along. I'm still on vacation in London. Once I get home I'll
upload all the slides to the DConf web site as we always do. They
should all be up by the weekend. The videos will hopefully be
ready to upload to YouTube after next week.