Phobos is now compiled with -preview=dip1000

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu May 16 17:09:38 UTC 2019

On 5/15/2019 6:05 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Gah, so apparently .hashOf is a gigantic overload set of *21* different
> overloads, so this is not really "truly" reduced. =-O

I've often thought that Phobos excessively overused overloading. And you're
quite right, it's a chore figuring out which one is the culprit.

What I do is change the name(s) to .hashOfx so it won't be picked, then one can
figure out which one is selected through a process of elimination. Or insert:

     pragma(msg, __LINE__);

statements in each one.