dlang.ru is updated

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Fri May 17 08:14:26 UTC 2019

On 17.05.2019 10:16, Suliman wrote:
> On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 06:46:06 UTC, DanielG wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 12:25:52 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>> P.S. site is blocked by most of russian internet-providers by RKN
>>
>> Why is that?
>
> This organization is created by Putin's friends. It's purpose to block
> all opposition, but they do not care about what they are blocking. So we
> have big pain with free access to internet and messaging.
>
> Putin become Gitler 2.0
This is programmer forum, not politic one. Why do others should read
your bullshit? It's really funny to read that Putin with his friends
block your server. Try to solve your problems by yourself, don't try to
guilt others.

I understand that there is a habit to guilt Russians and/or Putin in
many problems but let's try to be clever?