dlang.ru is updated

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Fri May 17 10:16:06 UTC 2019

On 17.05.2019 12:54, Suliman wrote:
>> Try to solve your problems by yourself
> How?
My regrets that I don't provide step-by-step instruction but you can do
something like others thousands of sites in "ru" domain do. You probably
don't believe me but every day I visit tens of Russian sites without any
problem. And I'm pretty sure that these sites are not Putin friends.
More over I'm pretty sure that Putin knows nothing about these sites at all.

Of course RKN actions are destructive and annoying sometimes, no doubts.
But the world is too complex to guilt Putin into doing it. It's really
funny. No doubts.