D GUI Framework (responsive grid teaser)

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Tue May 21 18:08:52 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-21 17:29:51 +0000, Ola Fosheim Grøstad said:

> On Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 14:04:29 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
>> Here is a new screencast:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywywr7dp5v8rfoz/Bildschirmaufnahme%202019-05-21%20um%2015.20.59.mov?dl=0
>>

> That looks better :-)

:-) For a pixel perfect full responsive GUI I need to think about it a
bit more. But that's not high priority at the moment.

> Just make sure that you pick an architecture that allows you to use
> spatial datastructures later on!

The nice thing about the design is, that the necessary parts are
totally indepdent. For example changing the spatial index to an other
approach just needed 5 lines of code change in the framework. The
places where the different parts meet, are kept to an absolut minimum
and the interfaces are as thin as possible.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com