D GUI Framework (responsive grid teaser)

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Mon May 27 05:09:38 UTC 2019

On Monday, 27 May 2019 at 04:46:42 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> without too much disruption to it's core design. So, on that,
> believe it or not, it sounds like we already agree. ;)

Alright! :-)

> And I'll point out *again*, the only points I was trying to
> make here were to dispel the misunderstandings, misinformation,
> and frankly knee-jerk reactions towards game engines and, more
> importantly, game-engine-like approaches.

Well, I don't think I knee-jerk. Sitting on my bookshelf: Graphic
Gems I-V,  Computer Graphics by Hughes et al, Advanced Animation
and Rendering Techniques by Watt&Watt,  Real-Time Rendering by
Akenine-Moller et al, a bunch of MMO design books etc.