Reloaded Vibes: Smart auto-reloading service and server for (web) development.
desisma at heidel.beer
Wed May 29 16:15:38 UTC 2019
On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 21:56:11 UTC, 0xEAB wrote:
>  https://github.com/voidblaster/reloaded-vibes
>  http://reloaded-vibes.dub.pm/
Reloaded Vibes v0.2.0 was released today.
Let me summarize what changed:
- First, the executable's target name changed (from
`reloaded-vibes`) to simply `rlv`.
- Most importantly, the UI got improved.
- The startup info shows up above all.
- Sockets in startup info are now shown as URLs.
--> Allows terminals can interpreted them as links.
- Action commands outputs are cleanly separated with dashed
- The manual was slightly enhanced.
- In previous releases, Reloaded Vibes wouldn't detect changes
when there were no active websocket connections, and therefore no
action commands did get executed in such a case. This is finally
fixed. (Note: --noservice mode wasn't affected.)
Go check it out:
More information about the Digitalmars-d-announce