GtkD 3.9.0, A GTK+ D binding.

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu May 30 12:02:54 UTC 2019

Mike,

Great stuff, I must restart doing some D/GtkD programming!

Debian is, I believe, in release freeze so this release will not be
packaged for Debian Sid any time soon. Will it be packaged into Debian
Experimental so we can install GtkD 3.9.0 via packages?

gstreamer 1.16.0 is in the same position, released post freeze,
packaged into Debian Experimental.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200