Blog series to teach and show off D's metaprogramming by creating a JSON serialiser

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 08:35:42 UTC 2019

On Friday, 1 November 2019 at 21:14:56 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:
I've also made some changes to post #1 based on my last two
comments on this thread.

I'd also like to clarify that the main purpose of this series is
to demonstrate some of the thing of what D's metaprogramming can
do, via the creation of the serialiser. The serialiser is just a
by-product, so don't have the expectation that it's going to be
amazingly robust. Though, maybe this is the wrong way to go about
thing...

If anything, I just hope to not spread mis-information, or overly
bad practices.