When will you announce DConf 2020?

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:11:06 UTC 2019

On Friday, 8 November 2019 at 10:09:32 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Except that we like your talks, Ethan :-)

Well, I'll be trying to arrange my schedule so I can raise my
hand for emcee duties again at least. So I won't be _completely_
invisible.

If I was submitting, given the success of my "ground up tutorial"
approach this year I'd also straight up ask in the general forums
if there's any topics I should cover. So if I don't do a talk, at
least someone else will have a solid idea for one ;-)