I wrote a little socket tutorial

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Wed Nov 13 16:38:06 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 at 18:03:44 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> A lot of people ask me how to use sockets in Phobos, so I wrote
> it up with a few samples. Not every detail you could ever need,
> but I tried to be reasonably comprehensive for new users.
>
> http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2019_11_11.html

Thank you!

I would like to ask you and other writers of tutorials,
to place them in the D wiki. [1]

I have put it already under the General section, maybe you would
like to move it elsewhere.

Or directly in the Articles section? [2]

Recently many new tutorials were published and they should be
more visible then just
in the Announce Forum.

[1] https://wiki.dlang.org/Articles
[2] https://dlang.org/articles/index.html