dud: A dub replacement

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 10:26:12 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 08:15:20 UTC, Robert Schadek
wrote:
> Currently, I have no plans to add any other file format.
> But PR's are always welcome.
> The decision on json and sdl has been made a long time ago, for
> better
> or for worse.
> Please don't turn this thread into bike-shedding.

That wasn't my intention; sorry if I formulated my question
badly. The reason I was asking is actually because I really don't
see any one format having a huge advantage over the others; I'm
fine with basically every format that has been listed in this
thread so far.