Apache shiro for D is ported and release 1.0.0

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:32:49 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 21 November 2019 at 08:32:45 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 13:04:26 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 10:10:17 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>>> Apache Shiro is a powerful and easy-to-use Java security
>>> framework that performs authentication, authorization,
>>> cryptography, and session management. With Shiro’s
>>> easy-to-understand API, you can quickly and easily secure any
>>> application – from the smallest mobile applications to the
>>> largest web and enterprise applications.
>>>
>>> http://shiro.apache.org/
>>>
>>> PS: Shiro for D ported from Apache Shiro 1.4.0
>>>
>>> Code for DLang:
>>> https://code.dlang.org/packages/hunt-shiro
>>>
>>> Github repository:
>>> https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-shiro
>>
>> Fantastic, thanks a lot for this work.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Andre
>

> Thank you for your encouragement! We will continue to strive to
> improve the ecosystem of D language in the server field.

For all your posts on this group, it is clear that you guys are
really doing great jobs mo doubt. You guys even have HTTP 2, your
framework. That is still a need in vibe.d.

One time I see with you people is that there is less information
on how to use your framework. There are no tutorials which are
very important. It pays us all if you people can learn from
vibe.d by creating great tutorials. You people need to invest in
tutorials.

Thanks to you guys for all the effort this far.