Proposal for porting D runtime to WebAssembly

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:01:15 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 23 November 2019 at 09:51:13 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> This is my proposal for porting D runtime to WebAssembly. I
> would like to ask you to review it. You can find it here:
> https://gist.github.com/skoppe/7617ceba6afd67b2e20c6be4f922725d

This proposal is so perfectly balanced between value and
implementability that I can find nothing to add or remove.

I'm interested, what's your motivation in doing all this? If I
understood correctly, your primary motivation to write Spasm was
to write better optimized front-end programs than you get with JS
frameworks. But wouldn't it be easier to just use Rust since it
has already implemented all this?