Searching for Dgame Maintainer

Vijay Nayar madric at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:16:47 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 24 November 2019 at 16:34:35 UTC, Dgame wrote:
> Maybe some of you know Dgame (https://github.com/Dgame/Dgame),
> it was my biggest project using D and was a lot of fun at that
> time. But since I don't use D anymore, I have neither the time
> nor the desire and even less the knowledge to take care of it
> anymore. So, if anyone wants to keep it going, I am open for
> offers.

I have never used Dgame before, but what immediately stands out
is that it's pretty well organized.  Your website also does a
great job at explaining how to use the library and the tutorials
are well done.  There is even a style guide for contributors.  It
really seems that quite a bit of work and care went into making
this.

I am curious to know why you are no longer using D?  Is it more
that personal and professional life has taken up your free time,
or have you found something else where you would prefer to invest
your time and energy?  Or was it something about the D language
or community that initiated the change?