Proposal for porting D runtime to WebAssembly

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Mon Nov 25 13:58:48 UTC 2019

On Monday, 25 November 2019 at 13:00:23 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> Yes, definitely. But what do you mean with improved support?
> Like better pattern matching over either types?

Yes, that sort of thing.  And maybe a move towards trying to use
this kind of error handling in newer editions of the standard
library (I'm reluctant to push too strongly on that, but I get
the impression there is some inclination to move in this
direction, as a reflection of wider design trends).