D Forum Mobile Version - Beta

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:17:15 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 10:58:17 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo
wrote:
> I’d recommend contacting Vladimir directly, like bachmeier
> said...

OK I'll try that.

> However, I tried your version and it didn’t work well for me;
> I’m on an iPhone 6. I prefer the current version in the
> threaded mode.

Could you please explain more about this or take a screenshot?
Because so far 4 friends (3 on Android e 1 on iPhone 8 ~ 9 I
think) said it works better than the actual version on mobile,
their main complain is about the speed and that's because my
hosting is slow.

I'm using JavaScript to handle some features and hid some
elements and for this I set an interval because the some features
of this Forum uses JS too.

By the way I made this version for "viewing" only.

> I don’t know how you implemented your version, but if you can
> make it configurable as one of the current supported view
> modes, I guess the chances of getting it accepted are higher.

It can be set, I'm current using CURL to get the page and setting
the style over it.

If it was totally 100% static it would be easier and clean, but
there are some JS that it was needed to take care of.

Thanks,

Matheus.