D Forum Mobile Version - Beta

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Nov 28 04:23:21 UTC 2019

I'm actually quite surprised by some of the responses. I use the web
interface web whenever I'm visiting these forums from my phone, and
personally, I think the CSS/layout in your version is a HUGE
improvement. Most fantastic of all is that the thread list page and
certain code samples are actually *readable* in your version without
constantly needing to switch back and forth to landscape.

Granted, that's not to say there isn't room for tweaking. I'd maybe
slightly decrease the vertical spacing on the list of subforums (ie,
"general", "announce", "Community", "GDC", etc). Being able to ditch the
need for most of the JS would, of course, be a huge benefit. And on the
list pages (list of subforums and list of threads), yea, a little touch
of left margin wouldn't hurt there, just for visual balance. Keeping the