D Forum Mobile Version - Beta

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 13:50:10 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 November 2019 at 04:23:21 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> Granted, that's not to say there isn't room for tweaking. I'd
> maybe slightly decrease the vertical spacing on the list of
> subforums (ie, "general", "announce", "Community", "GDC", etc).
> Being able to ditch the need for most of the JS would, of
> course, be a huge benefit. And on the list pages (list of
> subforums and list of threads), yea, a little touch of left
> margin wouldn't hurt there, just for visual balance. Keeping
> the thread overview would be nice.

Sure every opinion would be welcome for better experience on
mobile.

> ...In any case, I think this visual refresh is a huge
> improvement,

What would be nice if this or whatever better mobile version be
hosted on a sub-domain over here, because the current speed of my
hosting is just awful.

Like for example reddit have 3~4 versions of the same page:

Current layout: https://www.reddit.com/r/dlang/
The old layout: https://old.reddit.com/r/dlang/

And 2 compact versions:

1) https://i.reddit.com/r/dlang
2) https://www.reddit.com/r/dlang/.compact

With a sub-domain a person could choose what fits better for him.

> I love it.

Thanks.